At Beebiker we offer trip cancellation insurance in case any unforeseen situation arises. Selecting this option will afford some peace of mind because you will receive a refund of you tour fees if you must cancel or interrupt the trip for any of the reasons covered bellow.
This insurance does not cover fees which have not been paid to Beebiker, such as plane tickets or any personal expenses prior to the beginning of the tour.
The customer and his/her traveling companion will be able to purchase the insurance only when filling out the registration form. The cost of the cancellation insurance is 7.5% of the total travel cost and includes the passenger’s expenses.
BeeBiker will make a refund only if the customer has previously contracted the insurance and meets any of the following requirements:
- Illness, serious accident or death of the insured person or a immediate family member. The claim must be substantiated by appropriate documentation.
- The customer or traveling companion having his/her home made uninhabitable by fire, flood or other natural disaster.
- Natural disasters or bad weather that prevent the customer from arriving in time to participate in the tour.
- Employment termination. Provided that the customer has been with the same employer for at least three consecutive years, and was wrongfully terminated.
- If the insured party has been summoned to appear before court as witness, complainant or defendant.
- If the client has been involved in a traffic accident prior to the tour which will not allow him/her to travel. A police and medical report must be provided.
Insurance specifically excludes:
- PREMIUM insurance.
- Expenses not included in the tour, hotel bookings for before or after the tour and airline tickets.
- Loss of luggage.
- Any situation not expressly and specifically mentioned above.
The cancellation insurance applies only to customers who have chosen this option and is applicable from the time of the booking of the tour until completion of said tour.