BMW K 1600 GT Mod. 2017
155 EUR/day In stock
- 3 original BMW cases
- Luggage storage at our facilities
- Full tank
- Delivery (for bookings of 4 days or more)
- Garmin Zumo GPS 660 included
- Final price and with no surprises, 21% VAT included
- Comprehensive insurance with deductible
- 24/7 roadside assistance service
Why rent a BMW K1600GT motorcycle?
The only model left to introduce to you is the BMW K 1600 GT. If you wonder what is so special about this model, read on.
This BMW model offers an adequate combination of comfort, speed and intelligence. It has an electronic suspension, adaptive headlights, central locking and a new reverse gear, features that transform this 160 hp and 6-V-cylinder big beast into a motorbike to be reckoned with.
As BMW’s K 1300 line disappeared, fast and comfortable movement was stressed in BMW’s K 1600 GT model. We highlight that this model shares some similarities with the K 16000 GTL line, but they are independent and should not be included in the same category.
This is because the GT is a Sport model, while the GTL is a Luxury one. Thus, the difference is clear.
Finally, we present every detail of this line, which has nothing to envy in the rest:
- Capacity: 1649 cc.
- Maximum power: 160 BHP at 7750 RPM.
- Maximum torque: 129 lb-ft (175 Nm) at 6500 RPM.
- 6-speed gearbox.
- 320 mm front brakes.
- Four-piston callipers.
- Rear: 320 mm.
- Two-piston callipers.
- Front tyre: 120 / 70-17.
- Rear tyre: 190 / 55-17.
- Seat height: 810-830 mm.
- Distance between axles: 1618 mm.
As you can see, a remarkable set of features.
No matter where you are, no matter what questions you have, don’t hesitate to contact Beebiker. We look forward to hearing from you!